Challenger Designs COGI-80.875-WGDDD Grill Island with Optional Gas Grill
$3,138.00 – $6,389.00
|Dimensions||80.875 × 36.25 × 25 in|
The Challenger Coastal Cart is the an entertainer's dream. Featuring many different configurations, this model measures up at 80.875" in length. It features a wastebasket, grill base and a drawer/door base with an adjustable shelf on the inside.
This unit can also be customized to house most 32" built in gas/propane grills and most kamado style grills. Please see below for more information on the different models we supply for this cart. If you wish to use a different brand, simply select (No Grill/Specify) when purchasing and please include the model number in the notes section. We will verify with you before placing the order.
- From left — waste bin with drawer above, gas grill base, door drawer with adjustable shelf x 2
- All cabinets weather-sealed except gas grill
- Grill base fits most 32” or smaller grills*
- Ships fully assembled, ready for grill installation
- Set up for 20 lb. LP tank with cutout under grill OR Natural Gas — installer will need to make NG plumbing access
|Twin Eagles||30"||TETG30-C||Teppanyaki Griddle||$3,699.00||view|
Available in either Pan or Shaker Style Doors
Cabinet Color Options
Why Buy From Family Hardware?
We get asked this question a lot and decided to make it part of the product description. Let's be honest, when your buying an item in this price range, it should be an experience, and we believe that is what you get. Most important, when you deal with us, you're dealing directly with the owner. The number at the top of the page goes directly to the owner's (Jeremy) phone. You can also text any question, anytime to 239-851-3356 (go ahead and try it). We are constantly praised for our constant communication.
Secondly, we won't run from issues. Issues arise, it's a fact of life. While most all transactions go very smoothly, here are some of the things we have done for our customers.
- A freight carrier once claimed to of lost a custom kitchen. Once we realized the local hub was not helpful, we went to LinkedIn, found the director of operations, guessed his email based off his name, and sent an email. Magically the freight was found within 24 hours.
- A unit was delivered to a customer, the top had an odd splotch that could only be seen in a certain light. We got the warranty claim approved in a half an hour.
- A customer was uneasy about putting their egg in their unit. We walked them through it step by step via phone, at 10PM on a Friday night.
- A custom unit once took longer than the 4-6 week lead time, sharing in the frustration, we credited back $250 for the week delay.
Once you purchase your unit, you are our customer for life. Whether you never need us, or need us 5 years from now. We are extremely easy to reach, and are always helpful.
Lastly, we have sold a TON of units, with a lot of custom units. Don't waste time waiting for an uneducated dealer trying to find the answers. We can answer most questions on the spot, and if we don't know the answer, can get it very quickly. We deliver and install custom units locally, so we have a lot of knowledge when it comes to Challenger.
Since all Challenger carts are the same price, why not go with the best?
Brian from Ohio via Google Review for "Family Hardware of Cape Coral"
"Jeremy at Family Hardware has been incredible to work with on my purchase of a Challenger table for my Big Green Egg. His level of professionalism along with being accessible for any questions or concerns regarding my purchase has been nothing short of exceptional. Highly recommended and I should point out that he made my purchase easy, even due to distance in Ohio. The transaction couldn’t have been easier and I will most definitely be a future customer of Family Hardware!!!"
Email [email protected] with questions.
- LIFETIME Warranty
- Will not show finger prints
- 100% American Made, Aluminum construction. Will not rust or warp.
- Weather tight seals on all cabinet doors.
- Bull-nose counter tops
- Comes fully assembled