Challenger Designs 76″ Torch Big Green Egg / Kamado Joe Cart
$4,253.00 – $5,742.00
The Challenger Torch 76" does it all with a vast table top for abundant food prep space, centrally located grill for easy serving, and several additional features - including plenty of storage space with two spacious cabinets and even space under the grill for utensils, charcoal, or anything else you might need.
Dimensions: 77"W x 32"H x 25"D 225lbs Fits Large Big Green Egg
Dimensions: 77"W x 32"H x 31"D 245lbs Fits XL Big Green Egg
For other brands besides Big Green Egg and Kamado Joe please contact us. For Vision Grills, the cart can accommodate only Vision "B" Series.
Must be present for delivery, curbside delivery only. Comes fully assembled. If ordered online, we will follow up with a courtesy email or phone call within 1 business day. Listing is for cart only and does not include grill.
Optional Cover Available Here for Big Green Egg Version of Carts Only
Please Note You Can Purchase a Color Swatch Here, which is fully refundable if you purchase a cart from us.
Questions: Call or text 239-443-4360.
The following carts for the Challenger Torch 76 are typically always in stock. Feel free to text or call to verify. For Stainless Steel please contact for pricing.
- Copper Vein / Cappuccino - Large Big Green Egg
- Copper Vein / Textured White - Large Big Green Egg
- Silver Vein / Grey Glimmer - Large Big Green Egg
- Silver Vein / Textured Black - Large Big Green Egg
- Copper Vein / Cappuccino - XL Big Green Egg
- Silver Vein / Grey Glimmer - XL Big Green Egg
- Silver Vein / Textured Black - XL Big Green Egg
All other colors are a 8 week lead time.
**Scroll Down for Color Options**
The following accessories are available for this cart. For custom carts, please email or call. Accessories with a (*) must be done at the factory and makes the entire cart build to order.
|GCOVER-AQUA76LG||Aqualon Grill Cover, Black (BGE ONLY)||$ 571|
|DRW-19*||Floor Mount Slide Out Drawer (16"W x 20.5"D)||$ 213|
Floor Mount Slide Out Shelf (16"W x 20.5"D)
|17STCT-25D||Stationary Countertop (SPECIFY GRILL)||$ 147|
|17STCT-25D-SST||- in Stainless Steel||$ 169|
|17FUCE-25D*||Flip-Up Countertop (SPECIFY L/R Side & GRILL)||$ 343|
|17FUCE-25D-SST*||- in Stainless Steel||$ 394|
|17CTCAD-25D||Countertop Caddy (SPECIFY GRILL)||$ 59|
|17CTCAD-25D-SST||- in Stainless Steel||$ 67|
|4SWIVELIPOSTD*||UPGRADE to 4 Swivel, Locking Casters||$ 84|
|NONFLATIPOSTD*||UPGRADE to 6" Non-Flat (2 Stat. & 2 Lk Swiv)||$ 316|
|4NONFLATIPOSTD*||UPGRADE to 6" Non-Flat-4 Locking Swivel||$ 365|
Why Buy From Family Hardware?
We get asked this question a lot and decided to make it part of the product description. Let's be honest, when your buying an item in this price range, it should be an experience, and we believe that is what you get. Most important, when you deal with us, you're dealing directly with the owner. The number at the top of the page goes directly to the owner's (Jeremy) phone. You can also text any question, anytime to 239-851-3356 (go ahead and try it). We are constantly given praise for our constant communication.
Secondly, we won't run from issues. Issues arise, it's a fact of life. While most all transactions go very smoothly, here are some of the things we have done for our customers.
- A freight carrier once claimed to of lost a custom kitchen. Once we realized the local hub was not helpful, we went to LinkedIn, found the director of operations, guessed his email based off his name, and sent an email. Magically the freight was found within 24 hours.
- A unit was delivered to a customer, the top had an odd splotch that could only be seen in a certain light. We got the warranty claim approved in a half an hour.
- A customer was uneasy about putting their egg in their unit. We walked them through it step by step via phone, at 10PM on a Friday night.
- A custom unit once took longer than the 4-6 week lead time, sharing in the frustration, we credited back $250 for the week delay.
Once you purchase your unit, you are our customer for life. Whether you never need us, or need us 5 years from now. We are extremely easy to reach, and are always helpful.
Lastly, we have sold a TON of units, with a lot of custom units. Don't waste time waiting for an uneducated dealer trying to find the answers. We can answer most questions on the spot, and if we don't know the answer, can get it very quickly. We deliver and install custom units locally, so we have a lot of knowledge when it comes to Challenger.
Since all Challenger carts are the same price, why not go with the best?
Brian from Ohio via Google Review for "Family Hardware of Cape Coral"
"Jeremy at Family Hardware has been incredible to work with on my purchase of a Challenger table for my Big Green Egg. His level of professionalism along with being accessible for any questions or concerns regarding my purchase has been nothing short of exceptional. Highly recommended and I should point out that he made my purchase easy, even due to distance in Ohio. The transaction couldn’t have been easier and I will most definitely be a future customer of Family Hardware!!!"
Cabinet Color Options