Delta Heat products are engineered, designed and manufactured by the industry leading premium grill and outdoor kitchen equipment experts – Twin Eagles, Inc.
Creative design, innovative engineering, precision manufacturing, and impeccable quality control – all under one roof!
Twin Eagles develops, from design prototyping to testing to final production, gas grills and outdoor kitchen accessories at their state-of-the-art company owned facility in Cerritos, California. The Twin Eagles family consists of passionate, highly trained designers, engineers and skilled craftsmen bringing you exquisite products.
- Direct Heat & Ceramic Radiant Grilling System
- LED Control Panel Lights
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Three 18 gauge stainless steel U-burners on R model
- One IR Sear Burner & Two 18 gauge stainless steel
U-burners on RS model
- Integrated infrared rotisserie burner (on model DHBQ32R-D or DHBQ32RS-D)
- Two position rotisserie with heavy duty stainless steel motor (on model DHBQ32R-D or DHBQ32RS-D)
- Interior Halogen Lights
- Welded Construction
- Mirror Polished Accents
- Double Lined Hood
- Temperature Gauge
- 9V Electronic Ignition
- Warming / Cooking Rack
- 525 sq. in. grilling space
- 174 sq. in. warming rack
Why Buy From Family Hardware?
We get asked this question a lot and decided to make it part of the product description. Let’s be honest, when your buying an item in this price range, it should be an experience, and we believe that is what you get. Most important, when you deal with us, you’re dealing directly with the owner. The number at the top of the page goes directly to the owner’s (Jeremy) phone. You can also text any question, anytime to 239-851-3356 (go ahead and try it). We are constantly given praise for our constant communication. If you’re spending a few thousand dollars on a grill, shouldn’t you be able to get someone on the other line on the first try?
Secondly, we won’t run from issues. Issues arise, it’s a fact of life. While most all transactions go very smoothly, here are some of the things we have done for our customers.
- A freight carrier once claimed to of lost a custom kitchen. Once we realized the local hub was not helpful, we went to LinkedIn, found the director of operations, guessed his email based off his name, and sent an email. Magically the freight was found within 24 hours.
- A grill cabinet was delivered to a customer, the top had an odd splotch that could only be seen in a certain light. We got the warranty claim approved in a half an hour.
- A customer was uneasy about putting their grill into their cabinet unit. We walked them through it step by step via phone, at 10PM on a Friday night.
- A custom grill unit once took longer than the 4-6 week lead time, sharing in the frustration, we credited back $250 for the week delay.
Once you purchase your unit, you are our customer for life. Whether you never need us, or need us 5 years from now. We are extremely easy to reach, and are always helpful.
Lastly, we have sold a TON of units, with a lot of custom grills packages. Don’t waste time waiting for an uneducated dealer trying to find the answers. We can answer most questions on the spot, and if we don’t know the answer, can get it very quickly. We deliver and install custom units locally, so we have a lot of knowledge when it comes to Delta Heat.
Since all Delta Heat grills are the same price, why not go with the best?
Brian from Ohio via Google Review for “Family Hardware of Cape Coral”
“Jeremy at Family Hardware has been incredible to work with on my purchase of a Challenger table for my Big Green Egg. His level of professionalism along with being accessible for any questions or concerns regarding my purchase has been nothing short of exceptional. Highly recommended and I should point out that he made my purchase easy, even due to distance in Ohio. The transaction couldn’t have been easier and I will most definitely be a future customer of Family Hardware!!!”